Please visit the Granby Public Schools, Health Services page for Updates on COVID-19 as well as a complete list of forms.
Kimberly Cosgrove, RN BSN
Clinic Hours: 8:30am - 3:30pm
Telephone: 860-844-3048 Ext. 1
Jodi French, RN, School Nurse Supervisor
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you are sick, stay home from work or school, you will he prevent others from catching your illness.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Hydrate! It takes a lot of water(8-10 glasses/day) to keep your body running smoothly
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissueimmediately in the trash and wash your hands.
- When a tissue is not available, cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe. If you are sick this should be done daily.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/when-how-handwashing.html
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol. Rub hands together until they feel dry. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Consult with/call your primary health care providers for persistent or concerning symptoms.